AGY 40.7% 4.8¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-23016

1. 13,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8382
    Is that the best you’ve got?

You should open some short positions.

Why can’t you guys provide ANY analysis of the risk/reward at these levels????
    THAT speaks absolute volumes.

It’s clear that you’re risk averse and scrambling to wring each and every pip after “2020 utterly wiped me out to the point where I literally couldn't even afford to eat properly and had virtually no physical possessions, not even enough warm clothes”
    so yeah, keep up your FUD-seeding amd fake pessimism, its just laughable at this point.
    …and keep posting your “safe” FUD assertions like “it could take years more” etc etc -
    guess what? It could take another decade, it could be NEVER, it could go bust blah blah blah … just FUD yet “true” statements, just like frenchy’s “if it breaks Xc then it might drop to Yc “safe” “forecasts” LMAO. If could might blah blah.

The distinct and absolute lack of risk/reward analysis is the clear red flag from you lot; an absolute failure to examine the investment proposition, instead relentless focus on delays etc.

Meanwhile, I’ll keep buying and we’ll revisit your “assessment” in 12 months and again in 24 months.

The forum is a great barometer imo:
    peak fear + peak FUD + peak complaints + peak trolls + peak pitchforks = BUY.
    How many big waves do we need for more people to see this?
    LMAO another buy order in the queue.

All the haters here have no short positions…? Why is that if there’s apparently so much risk and apparently years more oversupply and apparently bad news ahead???
    Coz ZERO conviction, that’s why; just FUD with ZERO analysis of the risk/reward and investment proposition.
    THAT is what is “ridiculous” and “desperate”. lol.

Imo
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.033(40.7%)
Mkt cap ! $72.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 4.8¢ $2.529M 46.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 849363 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 71229 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.05pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.