AGY 1.28% 3.9¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-23097

1. 4,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3104
    Don’t lose the faith mate, sector has been destroyed by Chinese manipulation, completely destroyed by inflation and the institutions having a bit of fun.

Im not buying now as I suspect there games are not over.

I tend to look over the markets across the world to get a general feel for the days ahead. It’s a head start if you want to trade, it’s info but never an indication of an event.
    What we are experiencing wight now is similar to what we have experienced over the last four years

The market now is pretty much f xxx until some companies become a little more open on there actual delivery expectations.

nobody delivers on time, and most struggle to reach name plate within 5 years.

Those Dumb arso called analysts really have got it correct by being soo stupid, they eventually got it correct.
    Their lithium prediction pricing has been very accurate much to my dismay.

Seen my once 500k lithium investment on paper drop to about 90k.
    are we all fools, or do we hold to see the love of the energy transition we have waited to see for bloody years.

Seriously distracting stuff.

@Nuff 69

bought some serious rods over the last month, if we ever get to a dollar we have the gear to put a feed on the table.

Keep the faith mate, weather the storm and look for those days where you can get out and enjoy life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $58.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $109.3K 2.746M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1297157 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 167209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.