AGY 1.14% 8.7¢ argosy minerals limited

Oh, you’re upset about others liking my posts…. Wow what next?!...

1. 13,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8297
    Oh, you’re upset about others liking my posts…. Wow what next?! Lmfao

I’ve said it many times - I am confident that this company can grow and succeeed in reaching the goal of becoming a +10ktpa producer.
    If the timing and the ups and downs along the way don’t suit YOUR risk appetite or YOUR investment horizon then that is YOUR problem.
    The fact that you hate my consistent and positive outlook is also YOUR problem.

As far as my posts go, how about addressing the specific actual points that are made about the company’s progress and potential, instead of the BS generalised bashing as you vent your frustration resulting from your lack of perspective and whatever else is upsetting you about your investment thesis.

As others have noted, there are 2000+ other ASX stocks, if this one is so sh!t go find ones you’re excited about. All the comparison charts that clearly illustrate the tidal movement over multiple years apparently mean diddly squat to you; it’s all “the company’s fault” apparently.

These forums are full of perfect examples of retail that get taken to the cleaners because they emotionally overreact at the extremes of the pendulum swing. Over and over and over again….buying when they should be selling, amd selling when they should be buying. …and whining like toddlers who need a nap. Gather the pitchforks! Quick!
    Exhibit A: Still invested in a company when you think the 2 head guys have “lost all credibility” and that “what is going on is beyond unacceptable”.
    Wow.
    Just wow.

Perhaps reevaluate your strategy.
    Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $35.09K 402.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1466 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 327 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.