AGY 2.63% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

Hope you have the time to read this post mate. First bought into...

1. 4,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3104
    Hope you have the time to read this post mate.

First bought into AGY at 26c some time in 2018, shortly after bought into DMI, now GLN at around 22c, then bought into GXY at 2.60 at the time.

Some time later put a small holding of $4k into AVZ at 3.8c, watched it go to $1.36, you do the maths and see where I could have been.

GLN peaked at 2.13 and my small investment of roughly $16k was for a moment worth 100k.

I was extremely lucky to sell 100,00 shares in AGY at 74.4c, this gave my portfolio a little credibility, I was also extremely lucky to sell 200o AKE shares at 15.50.

So I’m not as stupid as I suspected I was!

Also put money into G1A, gone burgers, money into NVA, will get there eventually!

So mixed bag in general.

Soo my initial investment was $87,00 over eight stocks, took out nearly $100,000 early last year soo bases are covered.

Still have 230,00 shares in AGY, I did buy more at 10c. Still got 100k GLN shares, down to 1000 LTM shares, still hold around 150,000 ASN shares etc etc

I guess what I’m saying is I’ve made a few bad investment decisions, but I’ve managed to snag a few close to the top which has literally covered my whole position in the ASX.

I have not lost faith in the lithium industry but Jezz it’s been a hard road to date.

There will be better days ahead, might just want to pull the blanket up for the next couple of years.

Best wishes to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.