AGY 2.63% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

I appreciate the story and background.These threads are no doubt...

1. 2,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1637
    I appreciate the story and background.

These threads are no doubt littered with people who have stories of both riches and despair.

I lost a big chunk of money on AGY, I got stopped at $0.10 on my quite large main holding, it fell lower, it went up, it came back down.

My SMSF position isn't big, but it is now a ride or die position. I will liquidate it when the opportunity arises, and likely never come back - unless there are significant changes at the top.

The problem is the lack of progress and the reluctance, or worse inability, to change the trajectory of the company with relation to the lack of progress with production volumes.

I recently purchased back in, only a small position, but I did that because there has been undeniable progress on just about every other front.

I really don't like the situation with Pablo / Puna, I appreciate that Jerko somewhat has his hands tied, but the landscape and opportunity isn't what it was when we were being told that AGY was going to be the next ASX lithium brine producer.

YEARS, FFS...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.