AGY 2.50% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-23132

1. 5,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2247
    Heh.

"non downramping holders" are people like you, not me.

Hopefully in the future you can improve your grasp of English as well as improve your company analysis skills, and hey, just maybe you can stop making unprovoked nasty posts. My post was perfectly polite, people like you keep dragging the tone of the discussions down with nonsense like this. If you're going to respond to a post about the company, try making it on topic, and especially if the post was polite, be polite, or at the very least, make an attempt to add something of relevance.

If you *really* must make a personal attack, at least make sense. Even if you can't use correct grammar, at least make a valid point against the person.

But to address your post, facetious as it was, the reason he is taking longer than usual to respond is clearly that things aren't looking great. When upcoming announcements are going to look good, he does usually hint at it. Not just to me, other people post about it. By making a ridiculous (presumably joking rather than serious) assertion that he is taking a long time to respond because of a personal grudge against me, it's clear that you're attempting to deflect from the actual issues you're trying to ignore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $187.1K 4.749M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 232615 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 723091 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.