AGY 5.68% 8.3¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-23143

1. 5,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2154
    Hey all, I finally got a reply from JZ, he apologised for the tardy reply (he's never apologised before and never needed to, usually he's impressively prompt). Sounds like he's been busy, not surprising and entirely forgivable.

One question which I've seen people speculate about here was answered and may be of interest. The recent tenement acquisition was done without any fee or cost to AGY. It was done via registration of available grounds. A little surprised this wasn't made explicit in the announcement, and I wondered if this was the case so it was good to get an unambiguous answer. Probably no need for me to discuss the likely value of land which was literally freely available and not already snapped up during the lithium frenzy, but at least there's now plenty of space for ponds.

As for the state of operations, basically, he said he was frustrated about the issues they're having, they've learned valuable lessons, and they hope to have positive developments in the future. I won't even bother giving my personal analysis of that.

Jerko said they are working on the issues already announced to the market and will put out an update "when applicable and possible". Trying to read the tea leaves, I'm now guessing the next update won't be as soon as I had been expecting (but that's just my tea leaf reading, and while I personally expect it to be a bit of a wait, an update could be released at any time).

I found some of the answers to some of my questions quite surprising. I won't state all the details here, but I strongly recommend holders to consider what questions may be pertinent and send JZ an email.

Personally, I've made a potential local business partner here, had a fantastic day with him and his family, and have decided to delay my trip to Thailand to investigate viability of a local project I'm extremely keen on, literally the exact project I have been dreaming of for quite some years and I didn't previously think was possible.

I hope you're all keeping well. Feel free to respond, but keep in mind that I'm being nice enough to politely share information with the group here, and I'm encouraging people to get information directly from JZ rather than trust anything I've said. No need to get nasty, you can guess which of the usual suspects I'm talking about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.7¢ 8.3¢ $39.23K 463.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 225134 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 22988 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.