AGY 0.00% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-23153

1. 5,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2216
    I have never said I am looking for a lower entry price. Never. I've said that if they were to get production going (which I don't expect will happen), I would likely buy back in. To make it unambiguous enough for you to understand: Buying back in would be conditional on company developments, not share price. I don't expect it to happen. Hypothetically, if it did, I would act on it.

You can call me a "downramper" if you like, but keep in mind that my "downramping" has been discussing my concerns about the company and that started the best part of a year ago when the price was around 5 times what it is now. If you want to say that makes me untrustworthy, as opposed to the rampers who have ramped it to where it is now... okay... but maybe you want to label yourself as insane.

As I said, I encourage everyone to think of the most important questions they can come up with and email JZ themselves. I never expect anyone to trust me or anyone else on this forum, I explicitly said I don't think anyone should trust me or anyone else on this forum, I always say that. Trust is irrelevant here, we are all anonymous, we can say whatever we want. Either you can understand what someone is saying or you can verify it for yourself or it's meaningless. By all means, go email JZ yourself, he'll respond, I fully encourage you to not trust me and to email JZ to get everything directly from the source.

I didn't cherry pick the bad parts of the email. I literally cherry picked the only positive (that they didn't pay for the new land). Literally everything else was between negative and shockingly negative. I could post the email verbatim and people would accuse me of faking it (which I could easily do if I wanted). If you want me to honestly summarise it, I'd say "Oh my goodness it's literally the worst sounding correspondence I've ever received from a company director, I'm so glad I sold when I did and if I was still holding I would be jumping on the sell button and while I've never shorted anything I'm feeling urges to set up an account allowing me to short this!"

But, again, I fully encourage holders to not trust me and to email JZ themselves. Read that part again. I fully encourage everyone to verify it for themselves and not take my word for anything. If that somehow makes you call me untrustworthy, goodness help you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ $96.43K 2.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 143000 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 291485 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.