AGY 0.00% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

I never said he gave me market sensitive information. Email him...

1. 5,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2207
    I never said he gave me market sensitive information.

Email him yourself. It's not difficult - it would take less time than you've put into writing absurd responses to my posts which aren't directed at you. Don't ask me for a copy of an email you will accuse me of having faked. Email JZ yourself. Or don't, keep holding, I don't care, but why tell me I am not trustworthy then ask me for information? I'm literally telling everyone not to trust me and to get the information directly from the source just as I did, and use some amount of critical thinking.

If you think I'm not trustworthy when I literally tell everyone to verify everything for themselves, you're insane.

stevo: You've been downramping this for ages.

Sdaji: I've just been talking about the reality of the company as I see it, and the price has been collapsing severely the entire time I've been negative about the company's outlook. I didn't cause the fall, I predicted it. Correctly.

stevo: *childish name calling and other nonsense*

stevo: The lithium price has been collapsing and all lithium companies have been going down.

Sdaji: Yeah, I know, that's part of what I've been concerned about. The cheer squad was saying it was about to turn for about a year and lately even most of them acknowledge it's not likely any time soon. That isn't a reason to be holding lithium companies or to have wanted to hold while it was crashing to where it is. It's literally a reason not to hold. AGY also has obvious company-specific problems.

stevo: *childish name calling and other nonsense*

Sdaji: Hey, everyone, here's what I've learned, I'll get hated if I share all of it but here's some and I recommend you seek information directly from the source to get as full a version of the story as possible. Don't take my word for anything, you can confirm what I've said and get more information from the source, that's what I suggest and I also suggest you apply appropriate judgement and critical thinking independently.

stevo: You're not trustworthy.

Sdaji: .....okay

...when people have to twist their heads into convincing themselves that holding something is a great idea and they haven't made a mistake (rather than just admitting they made a mistake or a risk scenario didn't go the way they wanted and with what's now known it's best to walk away), it forms a type of insanity which can manifest itself like this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $91.30K 2.395M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24999 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 6117 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.