AGY 3.61% 8.6¢ argosy minerals limited

I don't have crayons to spell this out for you, but again, I...

1. 5,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2161
    I don't have crayons to spell this out for you, but again, I strongly recommend you to email JZ yourself. Don't take my word for anything. It will literally take you much less time and effort than you spend on tantrums directed at me.

Trust the rampers who lead you to where you are now if you wish, it doesn't harm me.

I expect the next update to be some time away (hey, could be a week, probably more, I don't know, but it sounds like to date there haven't been any positive developments to report) and I am highly confident the next announcement to be disappointing.

If you want to state you think I'm wrong and we're going to have a wonderful positive update imminently, put your neck on the line and say so, and we'll see what actually happens.

Either way, I have my views, you can do what you want with that, it really doesn't bother me, except that acting like aholes means I won't have any sympathy knowing you're crying when you lose more money. Continue to lick Mr. Supercar's boots if it pleases you! You've followed that Judas goat this far, I doubt you'll stop between now and the next announcement and don't care what you do after that. Actually, I sort of hope you personally do continue holding and that Supercar actually has been buying when he said he has.

All the best to all those who post in good faith,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.