AGY 7.50% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

Seems I really do need crayons for you. I am not in any way...

1. 5,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2207
    Seems I really do need crayons for you.

I am not in any way obliged to fulfil your desires, so you can do whatever you like with your ABC demands on me.

I said what I said, believe the specifics or don't, I honestly do not care. Beyond that, believe my interpretation of 'it's a $#itshow' or don't, I honestly don't care.

Don't trust anything I say, I'm literally telling people to email JZ themselves and not take my word for anything. I don't care if you believe me or don't. At this point I honestly hope you personally don't and because of that you go on a big AGY buying spree. I'd be delighted if you bet the farm on AGY today.

You seem Hell bent on believing that my purpose is to push the price down (I honestly don't believe I have anything near the ability to do that) or scare people or something.

I'm literally just seeing a bad situation and encouraging people to do their own research. I'm not claiming the plant just exploded or some similar level catastrophe like you seem to be accusing me of implying. You seem to be trying to building a str@w m@n making exaggerated claims so you can discredit me when the sky doesn't fall and JZ doesn't get get committing fraud or something.

I don't care if anyone believes me or not, but other than informing people that the recent tenement acquisition was done at no cost to AGY (perhaps you want to say I'm lying about that too?) the onlu information I'm sharing is that I personally have extremely strong confidence in the next progress update being bad, and a fairly high level of confidence that it won't be coming particularly soon (could well still be this month, but I'm pretty sure it'll go more than two months beyond the last one which is multiple types of bad, and it may stretch well into next month, but that's more speculation).

I personally expect new multi year lows to be hit this quarter. That's not me saying it'll go into administration or down to under 1c, no need to exaggerate what I'm saying again. If you want to come back later and see how my predictions went, this post is what you can refer to, not your str@w m@n nonsense.

I don't want or ask anyone to believe anything non specific I've said. Deliberately or otherwise it's obviously being misunderstood, so stick to the unambiguous specifics, and by all means, don't believe a word I say, check everything for yourself, or for all I care believe I am a liar and bet the farm against my predictions.

Anything beyond this would literally require crayons, I'm on a bus for about 6 hours today so have plenty of time to respond (will actually be on the bus for about 10 hours on Sunday but will be with company so won't be on the phone), but otherwise you really wouldn't be worth engaging with.

I welcome you to put your own predictions down about the same events and timeframes, and if you do, you are welcome to compare how we go. Do you think the next progress update will be received well or poorly by the market? I will state I expect AGY to at least test the recent multi year low and probably exceed it by the next quarterly reaction, probably earlier. No trust required, you can observe what happens. Are you willing to make a similar prediction?

Man, the negativity here is insane. I literally just politely posted some specifics about what I knew and my own interpretation, and it gets dragged into this ridiculous nonsense. Can you imagine how much better it would have been for everyone, especially AGY holders, if you'd just said nothing?

Oh, and keep an eye on the cash burn and balance in the next quarterly. Enjoy the next CR, and imagine me smiling at you xx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $29.60K 771.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1307152 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.