AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

I don't need you to post pointless nonsense like this at me, but...

1. 5,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2164
    I don't need you to post pointless nonsense like this at me, but it won't stop you.

I don't need stevo to post angry tantrums in response to my polite posts, but it won't stop him.

I don't need gcar to lie about all and sundry and make str@w men, but it won't stop him.

I didn't need someone to miss the point about it being worse off that stevo posting (the point being that he responds to polite posts with nasty ones), but it didn't stop them posting.

You might not like me pointing out the reality of the situation and spoiling your echo chamber of delusion, but don't be surprised if it doesn't stop me

Hey, put everyone but the cheer squad on ignore if you like. It might not be a wise decision and down the track it might make you wonder why you lost money, but playing ostrich is a popular game around here which in the short term probably helps you sleep better

Humans are funny, they'll often get angry when you warn them not to put their hand in the fire (as opposed to calmly and politely saying they disagree) then furious at the person who warned them when they get burned.

About 80-90% of humans will be angry at anyone who points out things which are obviously or probably true but they wish weren't and are trying to maintain denial about. It's utterly obvious we don't have a positive update coming soon, just as the last CR was obviously essential (though it did go quite well... sort of).

While we're at it, the next CR is now all but guaranteed, and as everyone loves to tell me, the entire sector is in the toilet. That's going to make the next CR very difficult for AGY, costing shareholders. The next one will also be in the shadow of ATL having been burned in previous one, which won't make it easy for AGY to pull off another favourable one, and keep in mind even the favourable one didn't inspire the market enough to avoid a fresh multi year low shortly afterwards.

You can either say 'thanks for sharing your thoughts' or stay quiet after I've politely shared what I've learned and my 2c, or you can inspire me to post like this. Your choice is puzzling, but you're only human.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.