AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

I'm as 'obsessed' as anyone who casually watches a TV show or...

1. 5,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2164
    I'm as 'obsessed' as anyone who casually watches a TV show or plays a computer game or responds to emails.

The majority of my posts here are literally responding to comments directed at me, including from you. If no one spewed nonsense directed specifically at me, I'd post fraction as much and it would just be to politely share my 2c here and there.

What on Earth do you think I'm in denial about? The extreme denial among holders here is obvious - literally stuff like speculating that AGY are secretly keeping good news about production away from the market in a strategic effort to release it when the lithium price recovers! If that's not denial, I don't know what is. We have a very clear picture telling us the next update is virtually guaranteed to be bad, and it takes a huge effort of denial not to clearly see that, just as it took a huge effort of denial not to see that the last CR was coming back when almost everyone was saying I was crazy for predicting the last one and that it was very unlikely to be needed.

I didn't say my mission here was to save people - it's each person's responsibility to do that for themselves. If I have a part in helping someone that's great. I certainly don't want to harm anyone, but it's not my primary goal or much of a priority and certainly not my responsibility to save anyone. I certainly don't have an obligation to take advice or requests from you. As I said, I literally make most of my posts here because I get notifications saying someone has addressed me in a post, so I check, and respond. Feel entirely free ignore me, or to buy more AGY next week and burn yourself, it's your choice and I honestly won't lose sleep over it. The next update is going to be funny to see the response to, and only because people have been bitchy.

By the way, you don't need to say 'no response needed', I'm aware of that, it went without saying in the post you responded to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.