AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-23199

1. 5,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2166
    I don't get why people watch mindless television shows or play pay to win games on their phone or get addicted to pokies or half of the othet things people do. I find it interesting to follow companies, and for me to stop watching AGY at this point would be like throwing a book away when I'm half way through or not watching the rest of a TV series I was engaged with.

I don't think you realise how much a post like this one of yours encourages me to post.

Most companies don't have active discussions on Hot Copper, and some of them just involve people saying things I entirely agree with so there's nothing worth contributing. AGY has an active discussion which I've already taken part in for years, and people abusing me because they hate what I'm saying, so obviously I'm going to want to watch for the next announcement. If rather than abusively telling me I'm wrong or telling me to leave, people politely said 'thanks for your 2c, you might be right but it's a risk I'm taking and we'll see how it goes' I'd post much less, and if others were saying what I am without being abused I'd likely not bother saying anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.