AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

No, that's not about it. I first bought immediately ater the CR...

1. 5,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2166
    No, that's not about it. I first bought immediately ater the CR at 13c and continued buying through when it was below 10c then back up to around 13c. If you really feel inclined, go back and check my posts from that time, you'll see my first posts with a 'held' status immediately after the CR, and I was talking about buying up over the following few months.

I traded it along the way, and including the money I made on those trades probably did turn a decent profit on AGY overall. Foolishly I bought some much later at around 67c for memory, but not much compared to what I paid for most of them. I've said that I held hundreds of thousands of shares, and $50k at 50c wouldn't have been anything like that, only about 100,000 shares.

If you're going to pay that much attention to me and talk about what I've done, get it right. I've openly said the above multiple times before, and was talking about it around the time I was doing most of the initial buying.

Unlike most of the cheer squad here I was never heavily underwater, I never took you seriously even when I was bullish (and back when I was super bullish the share price was increasing. You accuse me of being like a stopped clock which is the only reason I get things right, despite the fact that I started discussing concerns about a year ago while you, like a stopped clock, never changed your unconditional ramp nonsense).

Here's a direct question for you: Do you think the next progress update will be positive or disappointing compared to the expectations of the majority of holders here? Feel free to decline to answer on account of being unwilling to admit the obvious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.