AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-23225

1. 13,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8309
    And the risk is reflected in the share price. Is it not?
    Imo there’s 5-10 bags on offer over the next couple of years. People can be “antsy” all they want, if they don’t like the opportunity, then there are 2000 other options.
    As for “there is an actual risk specs can go under”, yeah that’s a point, but imo a point more relevant to companies that that are nowhere near production; we aren’t a bunch of hopefuls sitting around the office trying to get someone interested in funding so we can get an operation going.
    We are in a very very different situation than a typical “spec” company trying to progress to actually developing a project.
    It’s entirely possible, afaict, that if we can get our current plant humming along near capacity we could be self-sustaining ….and that could happen over the next say 6-12 months imo.
    So at this stage, imo it’s quite absurd to be entertaining the idea that we could “go under”, despite the delays we have had with commissioning the plant.

I’m still buying more, as IMO the risk is hugely asymmetrical at this level.
    Is there risk? Of course there is, but nowhere near as much as there would be if we were in the position of a typical “spec” co.

This narrative that some (others) are pushing, that the company is not doing things that they “obviously” should be doing, is pure disgruntled rubbish imo, spoken mostly by those who have probably never stepped foot on an operation anything like this.
    I note; again, that those same posters avoid analysis of risk-reward like the plague.

In the meantime, we wait.
    ATL looking under the hood and committing $5M to enable offtake (afaict) is nothing but absolutely positive. Does anyone here actually believe they haven’t asked Puna the tough questions…?

Imo
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.