AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

Haha, again, too cowardly to address the questions. Calling...

1. 5,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2169
    Haha, again, too cowardly to address the questions. Calling something "nonsense" is not a valid way to avoid realities you wish were not true, but this is typical of you.

No one doubts the quality of the product, that's not a point of contention. The problem is their ability to produce it in relevant quantity, and let's not forget that the quality may be lovely but that doesn't much alter the sale price anyway. If the quality was drastically lower, at the lower end of battery grade or even technical grade, it wouldn't even matter significantly.

So, you claim that ATL has illegal access to commercially sensitive information. Interesting. It's a shame that didn't help them avoid paying over 14c for shares they could pick up right now for 8.7c. Great job, ATL!

It's stupid to dismiss what someone says by using the excuse that they personally haven't signed an NDA. This is a ridiculous decoy strategy to avoid facing the content at hand. "Oh, you made a valid point I don't want to address... cr@p... um... oh, well, you've never signed an NDA! Every bit of clearly valid reasoning you provide can be ignored!" *heh, phew, I dodged that one!* - this is typical of your argument strategy, to find any excuse to deflect, avoid, ignore, obfuscate. By that logic we can say no one here has anything valid to say, because we can find something each person has never done. What a ridiculous argument.

Again, do you expect the next announcement to impress or disappoint the market? I've made the question very simple for you. I expect very little improvement in rate of production per unit of time production is happening, probably little improvement (maybe even decline) in amount of time in production over the last couple of months relative to the time in operation in the last period excluding down time with the cooling system breakdown, and a desperate attempt to put a positive spin on the situation.

Stop being such a hypocrite, answer the question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.