AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-23232

1. 5,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2168
    This is likely what you believe, and it is a demonstration of your lack of integrity (you are projecting it on to me, assuming others are like yourself).

I expect the next announcement to be bad. I expect a CR in something around 6 months, probably next quarter. Obviously I don't want to hold at the moment.

Sure, if the situation changes I will be happy to change my plan accordingly and obviously I will change my stance. What type of insane or dishonest person wouldn't change their actions and words in response to a change in circumstance?

I don't for a moment think I have the ability to influence the market, so why would I have an 'agenda' of the type you're suggesting? My only 'agenda' here is discussing the company. I find it interesting. And, I suppose there is some element of responding to people who are nasty and attack, when they're clearly getting it wrong and attacking the guy who is speaking the reality. The reality is that I started talking about concerns around a year ago, and for the entire last year the price has been in a downtrend and the company has been a complete train wreck, and people have abused me for talking about it, making predictions and being correct. You imply 'my reality' is warped, when I've consistently called it well over the last year and the people attacking me have been very wrong.

Absolutely, if things change at it looks like things will improve, I'll say so. What sort of insane idiot would take a stance and refuse to change it even if circumstances changed? Even now I'm not saying it's impossible that the company will be thriving in a year or two or more, so I wouldn't even be changing my mind. Some people seem to think buying into a stock is like having a child or belonging to a football team you unconditionally stick with even if it hurts you. That's lovely if you're a parent or a spouse or something, but AGY doesn't love you, JZ doesn't love you, he's blatantly playing you for a sucker, so why not say "AGY is currently a train wreck, I don't want to hold, but if things are improving I will hold again to make profit, not because I have loyalty to the company which has no loyalty at all to me, but because I want to make a profit"?

Including profit I took on trades I'm not sure if I'm ahead or behind on AGY, but I'm somewhere in the region of break even. If I had the attitude of unconditional loyalty, buy and hold for death or glory, I would be deep in the red. What's wrong with that?

Incidentally, I'm currently in the middle of a monsoon storm, will be stuck inside all day other than driving to pick up a friend from work she was too scared to drive in the storm, asked me to drive her in this morning. If anyone wants to dob me in, I don't currently hold a license to drive in this country

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.