AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-23239

1. 5,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2168
    Yet again, you make a cowardly attempt to dodge and obfuscate.

I don't fail to see they couldn't buy $5M worth at 8.7c in one single trade, but they'd have had no trouble buying that much for less than that over the last couple of weeks, and no doubt over the next week, and I'm very confident they could get it for significantly less next month. You're being pedantic to avoid facing them relevant point. You are pretending it's not a case of the price having significantly dropped. They could easily have bought more for less if they knew more than the market did. Heck, I knew they could buy more for less and I only knew what the market did.

Let's not tell absurd lies. No one at ATL is stupid enough to think $5M is going to make a difference to AGY. They were stupid enough to think it was a good investment for themselves.

No need to repeat questions I've already answered and were rhetorical in the first place.

But, again, one of the many questions you've avoided answering:

What do you expect the next progress report to be like? Do you expect it to impress or disappoint the market?

Obviously you have refused to answer this simple question because you either have to set yourself up for being blatantly incorrect, or you need to admit that it's going to be bad so now is a stupid time to be holding.

It's obviously the case that the next announcement is going to disappoint the market. We're going to see a CR in the next few months after a CR happened earlier this year. The share price will probably be less than half the last CR price when the next one is announced, which won't fill the market with confidence about it, and the sector as a whole is in the toilet, and at this point all signs point to project progress being dismal.

Stop using silly inflammatory language and losing your temper with CAPS insults etc etc, and answer the question about your expectations for the next progress report. I've said what I expect, why are you so cowardly you can't do the same?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.