AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

Clearly you have no business ever accusing anyone else of...

1. 5,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2169
    Clearly you have no business ever accusing anyone else of dodging questions or missing the point of things.

I literally pointed out that they are good with chemistry etc, not stupid overall, but made a stupid investment decision. You then say they just don't care about losing money. Okay, if that's not a stupid investment decision it makes sense that you were saying paying 60-70c for AGY was 'buying low'.

I think we'd all agree that it would have been in their best interests to get around twice as much for the same money. This has nothing to do with being good with chemistry or making batteries. Twice as much is not 'chasing pips'. And obviously it shows they didn't do their due diligence.

Stop dodging the question and trying to decoy with nonsense about other companies - it's very telling when you are so desperate to deflect away from AGY that you won't even address basic issues around AGY itself and resort to dragging up questions which have already been discussed about other companies.

What do you expect the next AGY update to look like, etc? Clearly it's going to be bad, the share price is going to drop, etc.

Remember when everyone said I was being too repetitive about saying a CR was coming, saying it wasn't needed (JZ also said multiple times they weren't considering it, right up until just before it happened). You cheered yourself as so smart when ATL paid 14c for shares, and within two weeks the share price plummeted well below 10c. What will the next CR be at and how much lower will it fall after then?

You can be as snide and nasty as you like, you can turn the discussion into decoy nonsense etc if you like, but the reality is still the reality. People who don't want to accept reality really hate people who point it out.

You complain people aren't looking at the risk:reward situation of AGY at the moment, despite the fact that people are, and currently it's clearly terrible! Only the bulls are refusing to see it. Your own best case scenario guarantees a CR in the near future and a barely cashflow neutral situation after 6-12 months which includes a lot of dilution between now and then. That's the bull scenario. Wow. I totally agree that people should assess the risk:reward situation over the next 6-12 months, considering the low reward, very low chance of reward, and nasty risk. In the short term the risk:reward situation looks absolutely abysmal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.