AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-23252

1. 5,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2168
    The irony of sitting on a loss and accusing the guy who said that was going to happen and avoided it for himself of having a degenerative brain issue.

I'd honestly prefer to see everyone stay rational and courteous, but if you do insist on being a nasty, irrational little person like this, it won't bother me to see your holding drop further in value.

It's fascinating seeing people digging holes like this, attacking the guy who is explaining why the price is going to drop, knowing it is going to drop, knowing it is going to hurt them. Humans exhibit some bizarre behaviour. You literally don't have to double down on the mistake, you literally do have the choice to say 'Yeah, actually, the next announcement is going to be bad, they literally are going to have to do a CR in bad circumstances, it really is stupid to be holding right before the inevitable pain comes, there's literally a guy pointing all this out to me, I should probably stop being enough of a fool that I'm insulting him', but that choice is yours

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.