AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-23255

1. 13,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8310
    Lmfao look at how obsessed you are!!!!!!
    Read my responses to your obsessive BS and you will see that

1/ I have noted a few things about my qualifications and experience over the past 7+ years simply to provide some context about my views and perspective

2/ I don’t RELY on anyone “believing” that to somehow substantiate my position on a point that I have made about the company

3/ My points stand on the merits of the supporting evidence and analysis that is presented

4/ if you expect someone on an anonymous internet forum to provide you with a “verified” CV, you are more delusional than I thought.

5/ you fail to address any points I have made about the progress and potential of the company, instead making baseless assertions about my qualifications, history, cars etc….

6/ I don’t GAF if you or anyone else doesn’t believe it, that does not automatically make it a LIE, as you continue to assert, on this and other forums that I’ve never even posted on btw - LMFAO what desperation!

Tall poppy syndrome much ??? lol

ps. We’ve been through this before, over and over…
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/li-related-news-articles-reports.5493326/page-7524?post_id=73475342

Pps. How good is the sound of a V12? So good. xx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.