AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

Lmfao look at how obsessed you are!!!!!! Read my responses to...

1. 13,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8309
    Lmfao look at how obsessed you are!!!!!!
    Read my responses to your obsessive BS and you will see that

1/ I have noted a few things about my qualifications and experience over the past 7+ years simply to provide some context about my views and perspective

2/ I don’t RELY on anyone “believing” that to somehow substantiate my position on a point that I have made about the company

3/ My points stand on the merits of the supporting evidence and analysis that is presented

4/ if you expect someone on an anonymous internet forum to provide you with a “verified” CV, you are more delusional than I thought.

5/ you fail to address any points I have made about the progress and potential of the company, instead making baseless assertions about my qualifications, history, cars etc….

6/ I don’t GAF if you or anyone else doesn’t believe it, that does not automatically make it a LIE, as you continue to assert, on this and other forums that I’ve never even posted on btw - LMFAO what desperation!

Tall poppy syndrome much ??? lol

ps. We’ve been through this before, over and over…
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/li-related-news-articles-reports.5493326/page-7524?post_id=73475342

Pps. How good is the sound of a V12? So good. xx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.