AGY 3.53% 8.2¢ argosy minerals limited

I doubt anyone is stupid enough to be seeing you as a tall...

1. 5,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2173
    I doubt anyone is stupid enough to be seeing you as a tall poppy, especially anyone denigrating you. You're the only one imagining anyone might see you as a tall poppy. No one believes you have a garage full of supercars, you're an authority on covid, and you have multiple engineering etc degrees. Hey, you may have a degree or even two (nothing to brag about, most of us went and got our university education), but you're clearly either exaggerating or completely lying. Someone with your personality type would only have a garage full of supercars (LOL, you actually made that claim) if they had an insane amount of money, you're clearly not someone who would have a hobby of 'tinkering' with supercars, and that claim isn't compatible with saying you needed more than 80c on AGY to retire (LOL again). It's not tall poppy syndrome, sunshine, it's just absolutely obvious lies. People who actually have huge amounts of money (I do have a few friends in that category) never make the type of ridiculous petty and absurd suggestion of outrageous $1m bets (hahahaha!) conditional on your own lawyer drawing up the contract (LMFAO) and actually talking about it like it's an actual proposal (HAHAHAHAHA!). That's literally the sort of attitude you find in the particularly petty and insecure primary school children trying to mask how they feel.

You're not a tall poppy. You're a Judas goat. You're a blatant fraud. You backed the wrong horse, pretended you were some big guy (people with enough money to fill a garage with supercars aren't insecure enough to brag about it on an anonymous forum) and now are facing the reality of never again seeing 80c and your story collapsing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $119.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.5¢ 8.1¢ $136.7K 1.650M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 56113 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 1200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.