AGY 1.22% 8.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Holy cow! "They're going that great they don't need to update"...

1. 5,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2176
    Holy cow! "They're going that great they don't need to update" !!!

The psychosis is worse than I thought. I'm not trying to be nasty here, this is an example of how far the mind can twist itself in order to believe what it wishes was true.

Both because they would absolutely 100% want the market to know of any positive situation and because they are literally legally obliged to inform the market and they'd be in significant strife if they failed to meet that obligation, we can be entirely sure that the reason for the lack of update in over two months is not that they're going so great.

It's not surprising to see this twisted belief system go hand in hand with bragging about ignoring anyone who might put the person in danger of waking up.

Can people see how clear the link between such a belief system and the risk of losing money is? Ask where you exist on the spectrum of being open to any ideas and keeping an open, flexible mind, and having extreme confirmation bias and a desire to sit in echo chambers.

Fascinating stuff.

They will definitely give us an update before the end of this month including information about what happened this month, even if there's minimal detail. Even if they did skip any information about this month, which they won't, it would include the best part of two months of operations since the last update.

Tick tock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.001(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $51.68K 619.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 112262 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 2703 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.