AGY 3.61% 8.0¢ argosy minerals limited

I “get” your point… however.. AFAIK our last “slide pack” was...

1. 13,742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8341
    I “get” your point… however..

AFAIK our last “slide pack” was over 5 months ago.

Before we even had the permits for expansion.

Are you suggesting JZ should be doing the conference scene?
    Do you think that if he was, that he wouldn’t have all/most of those points included?

Sounds like you want him to go and spruik the project….?

I can just imagine the vocal outrage of the haters with their “he should be doing xyz instead of wasting time and money telling the market what they can plainly see via the company announcements” etc etc.

Do you think the funds will flood in because JZ tells them about RIGI? About ATL? About permits?
    What “sentiment” are you referring to exactly?
    That amongst holders who are hurting? What will that do besides settle a few nervous nellies losing their sh!t over the sp gyrations..?

Please post a chart of how “our peers” are going lately, and let’s see how that “managing sentiment” is actually going, since I presume you are “measuring” that via the sp..?

“This whole radio silence trust us it'll be all right in the end rubbish just doesn't cut it”

Seriously? Wow!

upload_2024-7-18_14-35-53.jpeg
    upload_2024-7-18_14-36-7.jpeg

imo what we need, is simply to progress the plant to the next stage of operations, and in the meantime to progress, as far as possible, discussion and negotiation around expansion funding and offtakes.
    Who here genuinely believes that they aren’t doing whatever they can in this regard?
    In the meantime, we will get “updates” when they have material information to share.

Oh and if your reply is simply “you’re making excuses” etc, save the bandwidth; that’s an easy-out. Please just start with my few questions above.

ps.
    When I bought at 8c today, the bots instantly removed most of the remainder in the queue.
    It’s almost as if they are taunting retail to sell, and when we buy, they pull sell volume that wasn’t that genuine to begin with. Imo people are falling for the games that are being played, as they know retail lose their sh!t over sp action. I just laugh these days and look at my LT projections when the price action does silly things. They will grind down whoever they can, imo.
    This very forum is evidence of it over time (retail being ground down), imo, but why should LT holders be “outraged”, particularly towards the company, unless they are being swayed to believe that the sp action always accurately reflects the fundamental “value” of the company…?
    And yes, of course it’s hard to watch the paper $$ drop so much, but that is beside the real point.

Imo JZ pushing some slides around and nicely summarising the project will have next to zero meaningful effect on the sp.
    Imo significant net buying won’t be driven by “promotion”, it will require key catalysts and milestones, alongside macro factors improving.
    Years ago, it was a running joke on the GXY forum that every bit of good news would send the sp lower…. This was in the downturn of 2018-2019, when seemingly nothing (not even selling “spare” tenements for $280M) could stop the carnage.

The punches are rolling thick and fast, for sure.
    I get greedy when others get fearful…. But that suits me and is not investment advice.
    Last time we ran to 40-50-60c, I wished I had bought more under 10. Here’s the chance, as unexpected as it was. Do I get mad or fill my boots?GL

Imo
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.003(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $116.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 7.9¢ $73.74K 919.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45635 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 92695 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.