AGY 39.5% 4.9¢ argosy minerals limited

Get this... true story... They built a 500TPA plant which failed...

1. 5,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2188
    Get this... true story...

They built a 500TPA plant which failed and they abandoned. But they said it was a success.

They then convinced the market to throw money at them to build a larger version. It failed at the same point, and they abandoned it.

At that point, they said it made sense to... build an even larger plant... because it wasn't worth working on the second one... which was already built...

...does anyone think this in any way makes any sense? If you have already built something, why would you abandon it 'to allow you to focus on building another one'?

You'd have to have been in deep denial not to have seen the writing on the wall and sold out in the last month or two, but it's difficult to comprehend anyone sticking around at this point. It's boggling that you still have buyers willing to pay you 5c at a market cap of over $70M for this disaster scene, even after it is revealed that the company can't get production to work, is not even going to try, and either will sit around slowly burning cash until the lithium price picks up and they can raise some capital in a couple of years, get the plant built by 2028 or something and then try again to make it work and presumably fair for a third time well after the next price spike has finished anyway, if another lithium price spike even happens... or... what exactly are you hoping for here? They're literally not even trying any more, and when they were, they were failing.

LMFAO
    *facepalm*
    Tick Tock
    Oh dear.
    Do better, be better.
    AIMO
    I'm Batman sipping tea
    *proudly ignoring everyone who points out that I'm wrong and kindly tries to help

...actually, I honestly feel bad repeating those catch phrases which are all too familiar. It is appropriate since it's what has been used by the cheer squad and it's important to highlight the insanity in order to cure it, but it genuinely feels horrible to post it. I do so in the hope that those who were doing so are discouraged from continuing, and more likely, that some of the people who were taking those things seriously but not posting it themselves might wake up.

I'm honestly fascinated by how impossible it is to make some people see the clear, obvious reality, even when it gets as obvious as it is today. It's amazing to see the extent to which it is possible to maintain a clearly incorrect belief.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.032(39.5%)
Mkt cap ! $71.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 4.8¢ $3.071M 57.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 818980 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 180384 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.