AGY 0.00% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

it is still hard to believe looking at AGY who's very close to...

1. 497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    it is still hard to believe looking at AGY who's very close to become a Li producer. They have the lithium source, they have the infrastructure, they have the money to build, the puzzle left with constant production and buyer.

I'm under the assumption on something isn't right internally within the process/production part. Because they have the brain to produce, might be with the equipment. They've never been opened much about these stuffs.

Having Korean buyer was a positive effect though the amount was rather small. But the production team has to work extra extra hard to catch up with the demand out there and its outlook.

Though I'm still shock with the news on the project update where they'd rather to focus on 10ktpa and seem 'leaving' the 2ktpa behind. I've cashed half of agy when it was on the 60c marks. have another half to see the AGY journey itself. I have this little believe that they're still on the right track to grow the business, but it may require sets of people that can drive the-agy-car out of the mud.

Good luck holders. change my stand to hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.