AGY 5.00% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Every company keeps most of the information from shareholders. I...

1. 2,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 973
    Every company keeps most of the information from shareholders. I know I've been in senior management of a blue chip company.

Something has happened the management of the 10ktpa design, build and commissioning has been taken off them.

They will be doing the pre design (specs) only.

My take is PA is more of an academic/commissioner than a builder and his mates engineering company is more building industry experienced than industrial. The difference between building and industrial elects/mechs/etc engineers/trades is huge and I think while good for building ponds and buildings they hit their level of capability at process.

I said before that I think in PA (from what he has said) eyes the 2ktpa plant was a pilot commercial operation and somehow that got over sold or misinterpreted as small commercial operation. I was hoping it was for the sake of survival and I'm sure PA wanted it to be as well but none the less in terms of getting it running it was viewed as the trial for the 10ktpa. They obviously intended to persist with it until all issues where solved and learnt for 10ktpa but finances became an increasing problem with the transfer of power to partners etc.

What we really need now is a situation update, a plan and timeline taking into consideration the Li spot price forecast. We need to have an expected forward newsflow not just sit and wait see what happens becasue we are in the shit with everyone else.

We need to fight our way out.

I have asked for as much.

imo
    dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $17.38K 420.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 450601 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 146892 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.