AGY 2.63% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-23448

1. 5,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2205
    Oh, sweety, I'm not the one saying the plant isn't economical. I mean, it's true that it's not, but it's not just me saying it. The company is. You are. You seem very, very confused in trying to inform me about what I've been saying and saying I don't believe it.

It's very cute that you accuse someone else of gaslighting in the same post where you say... the plant depends on economic conditions (well... it needs to actually produce to even demonstrate whether or not it can produce economically in any particular economic environment), when the lithium price is still higher than when they raised funding to build the plant. As weak as this excuse for an excuse is, it doesn't make sense to give me an excuse anyway.

...you question my ability to comprehend things or be honest (because I can see that the plant isn't viable, and you then try to remind me that it's not viable...), and then say... while the pilot plant didn't work, and the 2,000TPA plant didn't work and wasn't economical and they couldn't produce at scale, hey, it makes sense to build an entirely new 10,000TPA plant because that's going to provide the scale required to produce economically???

Honey, no one is going to pay hundreds of millions of dollars to build a 10,000TPA plant based on the design of two failed plants of the same design when attempts to get the 2,000TPA plant were abandoned. A hypothetical marginal improvement of economy of scale is a ridiculous excuse to abandon an already complete plant and build a new one five times the size (which would take years to build and wouldn't work anyway!).

Even ignoring the fact that the technology isn't scalable/has never worked, how much more efficient do you propose a 10,000TPA plant would be compared to a 2,000TPA plant? If your excuse is that a 2,000TPA plant is not economical at current prices, what price would be required to make a 10,000TPA plant viable?

No one could possibly ready any of this insanity and take it seriously. Your words are so bizarre now, they seem to be the arguments of a rambling drunk man or literal delusional mental patient. You've spent so many years so convinced of your own lies that no matter how obvious the failure is, you just can't accept it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.