AGY 5.00% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

What a bizarre thing to say. I sold out at an average of over...

1. 5,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2215
    What a bizarre thing to say. I sold out at an average of over 17c. I've been expressing concerns for over a year. Just last month (long after I'd sold out) at more than double the current price I was bluntly stating I was sure the next update would be catastrophic. You told me that I would be upset to see fantastic results and predicted I would have to "eat a shit sandwich" (how's your recent diet of shit sandwiches going down, by the way? I have reasonably high confidence I'll be seeing you continuing to hold and being able to fill your sandwiches with even more shit, but hey, it's possible you'll wake up).

Yes, I am now very confidently predicting 1.9c (and later lower). Exactly how this constitutes having "shot myself in the foot" escapes me, but at least you are doing a stellar job of maintaining consistency with the value of your posts.

Though I doubt you would ever publicly admit it, I think you may at some point realise you shot yourself in the foot by telling me I'd be eating shit sandwiches rather than swallowing your price and accepting you may have been wrong. But, it's clear that for you, shit sandwiches are much easier to swallow than your pride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $17.38K 420.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 450601 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 146892 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.