AGY 2.50% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-23511

1. 13,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8466
    Still ROFLMAO at your opinion that “the issues far outweigh everything” and “contradict any de-risking”, and “the minority”.

Damn right I’m in the minority.
    Sheep get slaughtered. Who wants to be a sheep?
    The majority of retail make miserable returns or go backwards, chasing shiny things and being driven by emotion.

Where were you guys in 2016?
    Nowhere to be found!

You can ignore the progress and derisking all you like, it doesn’t change the facts.
    The FACTS are there for all to see.

At the same market cap as we were in 2017, with considerable progress and flowsheet success delivering over 100 tonnes of carbonate, only a moron will brush the de-risking under the rug and pretend it doesn’t exist.
    Completion of rectification works to enable ramp up of this current plant doesn’t make sense with the current and predicted near-term pricing environment… so what?!
    Why would we spend more $$ and likely then sell product at a loss only to spend through our remaining cash???
    Imagine the barking from the peanut gallery at that point!!

Better to hit pause, focus on the planning for the expansion, and resume the 2ktpa plant when/if circumstances allow. Flexibility. Nice to have options when you have no debt. Nice.
    Don’t like it? 2000 other stocks out there. lol.

“Market agrees” LMAO
    “Market” also thought it was worth sub 3c in 2020, only for it to put on nearly 30X over the next 3 years. The ol’ “market is always right” nonsense.
    Sheep slogans!
    lol

Carry on.

Ps. You guys need to try harder - I want to add 500k at 3c…. Put your back into it and ratchet the FUD up a few more notches please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ $148.4K 3.650M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1186538 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 149718 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.