AGY 2.70% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-23547

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    To be fair a restructuring in senior management on both Puna and Argosy is required to bring back the confidence. Both head of the organizations are purely engineer which lack of experience in any other fields to bring the organizations to a higher level. The team seems like too fat in Perth office knowing all major activities are mainly in Argentina.

Design failures play major roles in my opinion and the narrative are to blame on low Lithium Price.

As for major recruitment of 150 people, not sure who is responsible for that. Would that be part of CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) as one condition of grating EIA which is common in low social economic country?

Working on engineering in the past, will it still be valid after they said they have they got lesson learnt moment? Better get the professional and experience in the Lithium brine to be involved quickly

I would like to see the concrete outcome/ contribution of the appointment of James Shay who worked for Albermele before as part of the redesign of this new thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.