AGY 8.70% 5.0¢ argosy minerals limited

@stevo004I don't disagree with your comments mate. I'm just...

1. 4,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1626
    @stevo004

I don't disagree with your comments mate. I'm just pointing out the inaccuracy in the specific quote from Chris Ellison that you posted. He made those statements because his company is struggling with lithium prices, and is burdened with a lot of debt. He's trying to promote a narrative of "we're all in this together," which isn't really accurate. While many are affected (like CXO and AGY), many of the larger companies aren't. The examples I provided are still producing lithium profitably and are expanding their operations, to the detriment of companies like MIN (and AGY). Think about it: if no one's making money, why are these companies expanding, and where is the funding coming from?

Right now, the lithium market is going through a consolidation phase. Companies that can produce at large scale with low costs, or that can start operations with low CAPEX, are the ones most likely to succeed (IMO). MIN is struggling, and if they cut back sales from unprofitable operations like Bald Hill and Mt Marion, other companies (like Sigma and PLS) will eat their lunch. Chris Ellison is aware of this, so he's trying to downplay the entire market, while the entire market downplays his company's performance.
    Last edited by Rob826: Today, 09:51

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.004(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $71.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $34.85K 719.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2396 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 38457 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.