AGY 0.00% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-23608

1. 5,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2243
    Heh.

'LMAO' is an appropriate way for you to end a post where gcar accuses someone else of having flawed and useless analysis.

Do you have any awareness of what you've been posting for all these years? I could understand maintaining your denial until AGY gave up, but since then I can't help but think 'Surely he has to wake up, he can't possibly continue doubling down at this point... surely'

But nope, there is no waking up. The denial continues. The doubling down continues. Even now. It's quite surreal.

Fully viable, functional lithium projects are being shut down, which operate at the economic viability AGY was hoping to achieve but didn't. They can be restarted if the lithium prices improve. In the mean time there will be pressure to develop lower cost production. Why would anyone want to fund AGY's ongoing failure? Best case scenario they might at great delay and expense get to the stage of having what others can simply switch back on.

Why would anyone throw hundreds of millions of dollars at that? Why would anyone put money down now on the hope of that happening?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.