AGY 8.33% 3.9¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-23645

1. 5,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2234
    Do you realise the company literally announced it was firing all the staff and shutting down operations meaning nothing was going to be happening for years while the company sits in hibernation while management get paid anyway, you chose not to sell, and now you're complaining about a lack of news?

It's going to be a long couple of years for holders like you!

I'm impressed that a trash company can fall over and reveal the man behind the curtain like this and despite nothing happening and no prospects of anything substantial happening for the indefinite future, yet still have a particularly active discussion group!

The best time to wake up was about two years ago. The most obvious wake up alarm was the C&M announcement and it boggles me that anyone who saw it didn't quickly sell (check out the price you could have sold out *after* that announcement if you were quick!). Ignoring any time before now, the best time to wake up is now.

Or, hey, get angry at the bears, accuse them of having some bizarre agenda, convince yourself this is a wonderful investment and continue being confused and angry. Adulthood is neat like that, you can make whatever choices you want, even if they're really stupid ones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.