AGY 5.56% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

@Rob826Almost every point I was going to address to the letter,...

1. 2,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1448
    @Rob826
    Almost every point I was going to address to the letter, however didn't have time to reply. Thanks for your post. I think this sentence sums it up;
    "they’re not completely idle, but they’re not making real progress either."

Like you put it, it's "busywork" for largely appearances. None of it will matter if they can not solve the pressing issues that actually put this company into the high-risk category, which by all accounts looks like have been put into the 'too hard' basket and shuffled to the bottom of the pile.

They're masters of misdirection. It's like they take an 'out of sight, out of mind' approach (and get away with it) where investors get redirected by other announcements, that they get caught up in the "new hype" and forget what the plan was in the first place. The updated studies told to us would be complete a year ago is one amongst other things.

If AGY were to survive to the end of this decade, it would be in shareholder's best interest for JZ gone and someone fresh, experienced and capable taking charge, IMO.

PS. have you read anywhere yet what measures they've put into place while in C&M to reduce company costs and estimated figures of how much they plan to save over this period (you know, like what the real companies relay to their shareholders in situations like these)?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.