AGY 5.41% 3.9¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-23703

1. 5,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2235
    Fair call, you're right, I was wrong. You *can* pretend a solution is possible, you're right, but I suppose what I meant was that your make believe games don't make it a reality.

This is a technical problem. A technology problem. A know-how problem.

This is not a problem which requires trucks, excavators, hired staff/large workforce etc.

They hired foreign consultants to come in. That was an admission they had hit a dead end in terms of what they could do on their own, and the result was no improvement, which was a demonstration that it's not a trivial issue.

Could a large team of engineers solve it? Maybe. We don't even know for sure that it's possible; it depends what the problem is. But even assuming a solution is possible, when you're trying to solve a problem like this, it's impossible to predict how easy it is going to be. Maybe the solution was the next thing they were going to try and it's a horrible coincidence they gave up just before it happened, or maybe it would require a billion dollars and 20 years and it's utterly beyond what can realistically happen. We don't know. But we do know that the people who know most about it and had the most to gain from it being successful, are the ones who made the call to abandon continued efforts to keep trying. That should tell you all you need to know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.