AGY 0.00% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

If you want to see repetition of an insane message, no joke, I...

1. 5,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2236
    If you want to see repetition of an insane message, no joke, I know this freak who, no exaggeration, has non stop ramped this trash for years, his name is g-rampymcrampfacebrokenclockrampyramper-car, and literally no matter how much this train wreck fails, no matter how bad it goes, he still continues ramping like it's still a viable company. It's totally hilarious, no kidding, it's almost like he actually believes his own nonsense, but he's probably just pretending.

Did they or did they not abandon the pilot plant?

Have they or have they not indefinitely given up on ongoing operations?

Ignoring the fact that production is now literally zero, was the production percentage of nameplate in the 2,000TPA plant dramatically higher than or approximately equal to that of the 500TPA pilot plant? How many years did it take to achieve that result? What demonstration of significant technical progress was made?

Oh, and no joke, that RampyMcRampface I was talking about literally pretends to be laughing at people who saw catastrophe coming and jumped ship before getting into the red, while he admits he is underwater and if you go by his own claims he's down hundreds of thousands of dollars. Can you imagine losing money and being ridiculous enough to make enough of an idiot of yourself that you laugh at the people who didn't and tried to warn you?

He even puts predictions he doesn't like on file 'for future reference' and they consistently turn out to be correct, but despite that he keeps doing it!

Pretty funny stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $131.9K 3.384M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 872154 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 990329 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.