AGY 3.95% 4.0¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-23749

1. 4,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1705
    @Ant90

Not everyone, mate—just the snarky ones like you. But to answer your question, I could come up with countless ways to highlight the obvious flaws in AGY's investment appeal. Still, let’s stay on track with the real topic here—AGY's potential for M&A, particularly involving RIO. And on that, it’s glaringly obvious that it’s not happening, no matter how much some holders might wish for it. RIO is sitting on about $9.5 billion in cash. They could easily snap up AGY for around $100 million if they felt like it—meaning they could buy AGY nearly 95 times over without even needing to dip into scrip. Yet, they haven't. Why? Well, anyone with a shred of objectivity and realism can see the reasons. RIO is a global mining giant (Top-3 worldwide), focused on scaling up in lithium and acquiring technical expertise, which is what Arcadium, one of the world's largest lithium producers, brings to the table. After their catastrophic efforts with Rincon Stage 2, AGY offers neither, and RIO would rather go it alone with DLE at Rincon (at huge cost) than waste even loose change on Pablo’s so-called “expertise.”

And while we’re on the subject of character, none of this is a revelation mate. I've said it many times before: it’s cathartic to watch AGY's share price crater, especially after taking heat for pointing out several issues here that later proved true. It’s even more satisfying to see the loudest d*ckheads keep the faith, because the fun continues.

But don’t get me wrong, I’m not here to give you advice or hold your hand. If you want to keep being a snarky, thin-skinned knob, who am I to stop you? So keep buying up big, and remember, this is the bargain of a lifetime!

(Not financial advice of coursewink.png)
    Last edited by Rob826: Today, 14:03

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.002(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $58.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $294.6K 7.304M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 475062 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 377980 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.