AGY 5.00% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-2626

1. 1,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 616
    Good find ESC !

I have been intrigued for a long time wondering who we are in discusions with. Japan and Korean customers been discussed and we know some that have taken product already. Love to know where the product Mitsubishi bought ended up. No doubt after passing qualification they will be eagerly waiting for more when the plant starts production in 6 months or so..... Time is flying and its going to be an extremely exciting period for all long term holders that have ridden the wave and accumulated along the way!

Good to hear some stories of those in a similar situation to myself. Well done all, I am holding till production of at least 10k plant. We are at the beginning of the S curve in what we know is a huge transition away from the combustion engine and into Electric transport. Tony Seba is another to mention, look him up on you tube anyone who hasnt seen, what a disruption and we are just on the cusp!

AGY always been a late bloomer and we still have a very long way to run to catch over the top valuations of other lithium stocks.

Enjoy the ride up as investors realise how undervalued we are amd start shifting cash into next producer that actually starts making a profit!!

AIMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $17.38K 420.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 450601 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 146892 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.