AGY 0.00% 8.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Yip, he made that point 2 years ago? I think in one of the...

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Yip, he made that point 2 years ago? I think in one of the company presentations. Something I really liked at the time and still do.

Maybe even more so now that I have seen how small and specialized this lithium sector still is.

For example J Burba have heaps of patents one of which is a lithium sorbent which was the first "DLE" type technology.
    This was developed in the 70's at Dow Chemical with Bauman.
    Burba was then asked to help FMC ( now Livent ) get their Fenix operation going.
    They acquired the Dow Chemical sorbent patent and developed it further and got that working commercially in 1998.

Our Pablo joined FMC for that project in 1997... the intrigue.
    Wonder what changes he made to the process and how that relates to the 2011 FMC patent he co-invented.
    And indeed if any of that is being used at AGY.

Later Burba was involved with Simbol and after Simbol went bust those resources have scattered to places like VUL, Lilac ( Salt lakes DLE ) etc.
    And Dow Chemical became Du Pont ... guess who is helping VUL with their "DLE" technology? Du Pont.

Burba is now trying to build modular DLE units that he just wants to ship to a salar partner pre-build.
    First test unit is currently in South America. Interesting.

Can't wait to see what we find in Tonopah or even partner with others with resources who just can't get it right.....

Last edited by krugerrands: 30/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.9¢ 8.7¢ $57.48K 654.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 194911 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 33820 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.