AGY 7.50% 7.4¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-4006

1. 13,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4538
    Not sure why these pissing contests between start ups in the brine space go on ( or any other space for that matter) , although I have my suspicions...

The bottom line is they all have points of difference and the only thing that matters in the near term is the quality of the final product, the cost to produce it at commercial scale and the price received , none of them have reached that stage but AGY will be finding out this year..

looking further down the track , new technologies, more exploration and potential rationalization in the industry mean its likely many will end up being be completely different Companies in a few years time so probably best concentrate on this year by year.

The common denominater with all start ups is dilution will ( and has been )part of the journey, be it through debt, equity , working interest or a combination of all three, and it isn't finish yet, there is no free lunch.
    At some stage after option conversions and any other equity requirements for expansion we will have a better idea of how many shares on issue we end up with but it will be more than now so needs some factoring in when playing shareprice games.

What I like about the briners is they produce a final product to customers specifications not just a stage of it , consequently take all the profit from the process of BG material from beginning to end..

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.006(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $107.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.1¢ 7.4¢ $360.5K 4.705M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 89403 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 189231 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.