AGY 30.6% 3.4¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-4190

1. 803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    I agree entirely 88CH. There is a long way to go yet, we have lagged our peers by a mile. Remember, they hit their all time highs ages ago. We've got another 25% to go on today's close before we hit even that.

I did say earlier today it was coiled and about to go. I have seen this happen with AGY a few times. The tell always seems to be the sell side evaporating, like it did today a couple of hours before it took off. I imagine that is the pro's pulling their stack from the sell side that they use to keep a lid on it.

Question is how much they want it to run at the moment. With a 2kt plant not far off, in the current spot environment that has to be heading towards double where we are presently at, on its own. Throw in a couple of favourable announcements that we are waiting on and I think we end up looking pretty good indeed. I keep on watching the valuations on the US lithium companies and think that all going well, we are going to do fine here. Just run the numbers on a PE valuation on 2kt pa and 12kt pa. The sector isn't valued on actuals at the moment, but as it matures, the reality sets in and plenty come crashing down, we will be content to be valued on actuals

Tonopah anyone?!

Still a screaming bye in my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.015(30.6%)
Mkt cap ! $49.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 3.3¢ $1.657M 43.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2057504 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1387809 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.