AGY 1.70% 8.7¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-43

1. 4 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hey Gcar, hi everyone, first time post on HotCopper, holder of AGY for a fair amount of time. I, as most people want the price to go up. I daytrade for a living, this is my last HODL if that makes any sense to anyone.

I haven't even bothered to check if AGY is short able... AGY has been a 'short' for ages, but recently the tides have turned a bit. I haven't got a massive account like I'm assuming some brokers do but there is no way i ever sell(short) to benefit my 'shorts' it doesn't work. All you end up with is more 'shorts'.
    So selling more shares to benefit your shorts doesn't actually work in my opinion, trust me I've tried!

Everyone on the chart thread does a great job at explaining everything and 'making' it line up with this and that and it might line up but we now have a lot of extra shares on issue that TBH most won't want so expect lots of sideways / downwards pressure so unless there's some catalysts this is where it's if not down IMO.

Stochs, MACDs, mean sweet FA I'm my daily routine. I don't want to discredit anyone's work but none of it moves the markets.

I provided the incorrect Broker Data to Callykaz, we have been in this stock for ages and want the best for all of us. I confused my Mum and myself and I made her look like a goose when it was me, sorry everyone

I am happy to be corrected if I'm wrong, go AGY and 8mil 'shorts' out of over a billion shares is FA.
    Start the plant, drill Tonopah , by then hopefully most new shares are washed through and see where we are then . B.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.002(1.70%)
Mkt cap ! $127.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $148.1K 1.701M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 417793 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 99803 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.