AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-4665

1. 5,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2166
    It's not really that big a deal for this quarter. We get regular progress updates and all is proceeding on schedule. It's not like we're on the edge of our seats waiting for the revenue figures. What we are on the edge of our seats waiting for (the 10,000TPA expansion permit) will come when it does, not with the quarterly.

We're looking like having a good Friday afternoon anyway, likely ending with a dragonfly or bull hammer, either of which would be a lovely way to end the decline since the 17th and set us up for a great week next week. Seeing this coming we might get a nice rally in our hour of power. 33c is almost gone as I type this and if we clear that we could get to 34.5c pretty quickly. Here's hoping; I bought a trading parcel yesterday, which looks like going better than the one I bought a few days ago which I took a small loss on and would have taken a big loss on if I held!

Regardless of the bear market, the lithium prices continue to rise which is basically all that matters to us, and we should get back to having a go at testing all time highs in the near future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.