AGY 0.00% 8.8¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-54

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Lately I have been doing some research into some lithium plays not listed on the ASX. Worth looking into is American Lithium and their TLC project - located in none other than a little place called Tonopah.

Some key points:
    • American Lithium currently holds a significant land position within 3-4 hours drive of the Tesla Gigafactory consisting of over 4,000 acres at our TLC project near Tonopah, NV, one of the most promising and underdeveloped lithium sedimentary basins in North America today. Our recent drill program produced core samples up to 2,285 ppm lithium with numerous samples over 1,000 ppm lithium, and near surface sampling has shown as high as 1,690 ppm of lithium and an average 760 ppm lithium to-date. Our recently produced 43-101 compliant Technical Report shows a measured & indicated resource of 5.37 Mt lithium carbonate equivalent (LCE) and another 1.76 Mt LCE inferred. Initial production tests have shown the regional mineralization can result in 90% extraction in minutes instead of days or months as compared to traditional lithium extraction techniques.

Might pay to remember AGY's land size is more than double Lithium Americans at 8400 acres. Not saying we compare at all to Lithium Americans as our land holding may show nothing, but its exciting none the less. They do a great job in their presentation portraying the many benefits of the location.

AGYS Key Points
    - The Project is located within the Big Smokey Valley region in Nevada, USA, and comprises 425 claims covering an area of ~34.25km²
    - The Project is directly analogous to the neighbouring Silver Peak Lithium Mine deposit model, both geologically and structurally- SRK completed a technical review of the Project and provided positive validation of the lithium brine resource potential
    - Geophysical survey data available over the Project area, identifying lithium brine target areas- Positive geological features - closed basin structures, with lithium bearing host rocks in an area of high evaporation
    - High quality regional and site infrastructure - within a 40 minute drive from the regional mining centre of Tonopah - located 336km from Las Vegas and 380km from Reno, Nevada

From my understanding AGY's land holding is not a claystone deposit like American Lithium - although i could be wrong here.
    AGY states above that their holding is similar to neighbouring Silver Peak Lithium Mine owned by Albemarle.

In a recent article from Jan 7 2021 published in Mining .com

'Albemarle said on Thursday it will double production at its lithium facility in Silver Peak, Nevada, to boost supply for the electric vehicle (EV) market. As global demand for electric vehicles (EV) grows, North American automotive manufacturers are seeking to regionalize their supply chain for greater security and sustainability. Beginning in 2021, the world’s largest lithium producer plans to invest $30 million to $50 million to double the current production at the Nevada site by 2025, making full use of its brine water rights. Albemarle plans to begin exploration this year of clay and evaluate technology that could accelerate the viability of lithium production from clay resources in the region. '

With that being said, would this clay extraction technology be open for AGY and our land holding if we so choose?

If possible, this could be a real turning point as 'Game-Changing sedimentary deposits are poised to become the lithium mineralization of choice in Nevada.'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.9¢ 8.7¢ $57.48K 654.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 194911 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 33820 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.