AGY 4.76% 4.0¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-6289

1. 5,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    Thats partly my point. I don't know in what world the US Friday comes before Australia's, but whichever day it is the ASX shat itself today on some pretty solid losses on the Dow etc. The bounce on the Fed was a bit out of line and I personally think the US markets will stay flaccid tomorrow in any case and next week will be weak. Good buying if you want it.

I'm glad AGY held nicely on 40c but wouldn't be surprised if it reaches that 38.5c next week. If the end of Feb can be discounted as Putin's flailing attempt at a power grab, the rising support line still holds for 38+ support, or if not then mid-30's it is. Either way, it's probably going to stay oversold next week and the upper Bollinger band is coming down, so at least until the gear arrives from Asia or 10k permits happen, there's nothing to put it back on the good foot for the foreseeable.

I've let 3 or 4 predictable accumulation opportunities go by because the future is bright, whether next week, next month or even next year. Que sera.

The market has been indulging resource size but the next two years will pay a premium on cash flow and assurance of delivery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $58.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ $44.44K 1.085M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1432055 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 16860 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.