AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-6871

1. 4,967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3088
    Weve had a little run over the last few days, this is normal trading. Few taking fresh eggs out of the henhouse.

We all await the monthly update but not expecting any new to transpire IMO.

This company is sooo close to were we all wanted to be sooo many years ago it gives me the shivers.

The thing is with stocks like this, is the fact the most of the investment crowd these days are very impatient, young and inexperienced, and tend to wait to invest.

They have never realised, or seen the value of investing early on in an emerging company with enormous potential. I have around 80 staff in the younger category 20-30 years old and trust me, they have no fricking idea what they are investing in.

They literally follow the trend with little or no research. Scary stuff indeed.

AGY will go bananas when it becomes recognised as the behemoth it set to become.

People cried you will never make a resource out of this, people cried the impurities were just too much, people crying the pilot plant will never produce Battery Grade.

Here we are today, months away from commercial production, WITH a PILOT plant still spitting out BG lithium which is being snapped up. We are already banking cash!

What the frick isn’t there to like about this company. AND the best is the fact we can extract BG lithium from a low grade, high impurities resource at a very competitive price.

That leaves this company in a very enviable position as NOBODY else has achieved these results to date. Most are still relying on DLE with no backup whatsoever.

I think I’ll leave my money parked here with a company with proven process, room to move, and a patent for production many will well need and soon.

You just have to think about it a little, it’s not hard.

Go for a gamble? Or invest for in a rock solid company under prudent and resourceful management?

Your call people.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.