AGY 2.63% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-7748

1. 5,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2248
    There sure are some low quality posters active around here. When one goes away there always seems to be another to take their place.

Imagine telling other holders that they don't know how to value a company, but you do and the company you're holding isn't worth more than the current price, but you're still holding, and you have to use nonsense to try to back up what you're saying, and you're bothering to do this despite the fact that it means you'd have no reason to be holding.

Smells like a non holder trying to downramp while hoping to get in cheaper. Hey, I suppose I have no intention of selling for at least a year or two and I'd like to top up cheaply...

...gee, AGY sure is trash. Small resource size, only has production capacity of 500TPA, hasn't even bothered to drill very deep probably because there's no more brine lower, and lithium prices are probably going to crash soon, GS gave us a report saying so and we all know how trustworthy and reliable they are. Oh, but I'm a holder... don't ask me why, but being a holder means you can trust me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.